Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That too.

Sweet.
Would have liked to see more of it running the coarse in the video.
I liked the driver almost at the end said it's getting fast, kind of a "but wait there's more!" :surprised3:.
I still wonder if they will lie about the MPG :rare2::lol:.
Reminds me of cars 3, this thing is like storm, the next gen.
Mater at :54 it's futile to resist change :laugh:.

Who cares let's see this thing at pikes peak:happybanana:.
Reminds me of the electric slot cars as a kid :), just cost a little more lol.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to report a little bit of sad news. Zogger has been diagnosed with throat cancer. The prognosis for recovery sounds good but chemo is no fun.

If you can spare a prayer I’m sure he’d appreciate it. Also if anyone would like to connect with him on Facebook, shoot me a message and I can give you his contact info.
get well soon @zogger. Scrounging up some extra prayers for ya buddy.

Well that's ****. I hope he does well. Please pass on Australia's best wishes.

No surgery then? Can be pretty disfiguring but it all depends on exactly what, where and how advanced it is. My FIL had a variant of throat cancer (hypopharyngeal) and fairly radical surgery that looks confronting but where the 5 year mortality rate is 90 odd percent, he's doing well to be alive 7 years down the track.
I believe he’s already had some stuff taken out, he didn’t share any odds or stats but says he is looking forward to being back to himself eventually.

I don’t know if everyone remembers his employment but he lives in a civil war era home on a big chunk of land owned by someone else. He tends cattle and maintains the property in trade for a small salary and use of the home. Sounds as though the owner has been very good to work through this but if treatment extends perhaps we may want to look at doing a benefit for him?

Well that's ****. I hope he does well. Please pass on Australia's best wishes.

No surgery then? Can be pretty disfiguring but it all depends on exactly what, where and how advanced it is. My FIL had a variant of throat cancer (hypopharyngeal) and fairly radical surgery that looks confronting but where the 5 year mortality rate is 90 odd percent, he's doing well to be alive 7 years down the track.

Yep my Sister lasted around 12yrs before it finally came back and got her, bloody horrible to watch them suffer but at least she got a chance to enjoy her family a little bit longer than some others who are here one minute and gone the next so that's something to be grateful for I guess.

Well how do I explain to the wife that i need one of these.....[emoji848]Dude in the video goes one-handed for a minute while the chain is still spinning[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

Well how do I explain to the wife that i need one of these.....[emoji848]Dude in the video goes one-handed for a minute while the chain is still spinning[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

I'm trying to figure out a way to tell you that you shouldn't have to explain it to her:laughing:.

Our landscaper at work says he has had problems with three of them. Not sounding too good.
I grew up in a family owned tree care business, so I knew most of the landscapers in the area. None of them were on top of diesel maintenance. In the summer when things were jumping, they would never take a truck out of service for a day just to "Change The Oil". Add a quart and do a change when things slow down. I'd be leary of any diesel that was a true 40 hour a week working truck. If some old guy had one to pull his camper, I'd probably jump on it. The other thing about a commercial truck is, it's a company truck, the driver, maybe several different drivers, could give a crap, as long as it runs today. It takes a special company that keeps good records, DOT daily condition report, and has a dedicated mechanic to keep on top of that stuff. We ran all gassers, but scheduled maintenance is still important. We lived/operated in the middle of our work area. Our F600 dump trucks might get 10,000 miles a year on them, and we did oil and filter changes every 3 months. Our goal on a new truck was for it to last 20 years.

Lots of people here including me would donate as well.
There's no need for anyone to wait for a raffle/fund raiser, if guys have a desire to donate then they should do that.
I'd hate to be in need and have people who could have helped just waiting for someone to organize an event.
I do realize that someone would need to set up a way to get cash to him, but I highly encourage those who have a desire to give not to wait:cheers:.

This is cool stuff! but I would not know what to do with it ..maybe put some logs in the pool to try it not sure girlfriend would be happy

Back