Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey James, is that for those funky vanguard rakers lol.
So that's what there for always wondered how you lower them.

Took the two Grandsons to see Midway this afternoon, good flick! They both liked it, and so did I.

Good Luck with the Square file James!

Good Luck getting the big Buck Matt!

Gotta say I don't know how you guys knock off 10 cans of brew and sleep through the night, I'd be up about every 1/2 hr!
Thanks Mike. I got a hair up my ass the other night touching up chain and tore threw the file basket and couldn't find anything to try it. FIL ordered it and then told me.

Did I ever tell you fellas, “I love my job”

people often ask, “How you doing Matt?”

“living the dream”

“oh that’s great Matt”

“sure it is, nightmares are dreams too”

hahahahaha.

the things we as men do to put our families in the lifestyle we always dreamed of....
Sounds like that 11th beer is kicking in. LOL

Saw one deer on the way out this morning.

The does came by my blind at some point in the past 14 hours so at least there’s some activity.

View attachment 775167

Beautiful picture! Gives me chills because some of your pictures remind me of the UP in Michigan. My favorite place in the world.

Going to get corny here but a lot of people don’t realize how many of our states in this great country are so beautiful.

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

Beautiful picture! Gives me chills because some of your pictures remind me of the UP in Michigan. My favorite place in the world.

Going to get corny here but a lot of people don’t realize how many of our states in this great country are so beautiful.

Very much like the UP in almost every aspect except they get 3x the snowfall and we get deeper cold.

I agree, many hidden treasures in the US.

Except the UP didn’t have wolves till some dumbasses reintroduced them to northern Wisconsin and the UP.

Right. Really is a problem and it’s going to keep getting worse. Farmers now have to worry about their animals getting killed by wolves.

NY is Underrated for it's beauty for sure … The Catskills, Adirondacks, Finger Lakes, Watkins Glen, Letchworth State Park, Minnewaska State Park, Mohonk Mountain House, West Point, Perkins Drive, etc. Lots of bike paths and hiking trails also, including Breakneck Ridge (a top 10 in the Country).

NY is Underrated for it's beauty for sure … The Catskills, Adirondacks, Finger Lakes, Watkins Glen, Letchworth State Park, Minnewaska State Park, Mohonk Mountain House, West Point, Perkins Drive, etc. Lots of bike paths and hiking trails also, including Breakneck Ridge (a top 10 in the Country).
NYS is absolutely beautiful. And so varied from plains on the west side to the mountains, rivers, and lakes of the east.

It’s too bad that NYC wouldn’t secede and leave upstate on its own.

I totally get it. When I think of the state of New York just like everybody else I instantly think of the big city. But I know that The state is full of farmland and woods that are beautiful. Also, every bad guy in New York can be stopped with 7 pistol rounds or less in any gun ....says the politicians....[emoji38]

Latest posts

Back