Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 967707They leave pretty quick once the nest is busted open though. Split this ash round yesterday and no ants today. Wish my chickens would come running when they hear the axe. They would have a field day.
I have picked up many pieces full of ants and threw it in the chicken run. Oh the chaos that ensues!!!! Ants gone, chickens happy and I got quite a show for free!! Win win!!

This is about the lowest "grade" blank I sold, I kept this one for myself because it was low grade, but still pretty nice,

Browning-Auto-S.jpg

It's Claro walnut.

SR

I have picked up many pieces full of ants and threw it in the chicken run. Oh the chaos that ensues!!!! Ants gone, chickens happy and I got quite a show for free!! Win win!!
Winner winner chicken dinner, whoops, well you know what I mean :laugh:.
I torch them all at the splitter(the ants lol), then the chickens have a fresh home cooked meal waiting for them when I leave the splitter, they don't like hanging around it while I'm splitting.

The beet juice is safe but if you get a flat that's a 150-300$ on the ground. We had pie weights on a 13.6x28 rim on older Ford 600 series. Sheared a valve stem off in woods. We had a spare tire/rim as back up and 1 hour later was back in business. Just removed the weights and r and r the tire/rim and reinstalled pie weights. That calcium chloride has rotted plenty of our rims at valve stem and will never use it.
I had to get my fronts foam filled due to valve stems, they add weight. Look around for a used ballast box. I got a free one when I was shipped a dent and scratch one instead of my grapple. Not using it but not sure I want to sell it. Hoarding can be good sometimes.
I save up grubs for the chickens. Put them in the run and it's battle time.

Got my arborist site stickers in the mail. My reward for valuable contribution in the maple syrup, guns, fishing, beer, truck and trailer, wheelbarrow thread!
1965e2a31795d4cdb009107c217c127c.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk
It’s got me wondering why they would the go through all the hassle and expense to print and send these?
Now they know who you are and where you live.

It’s got me wondering why they would the go through all the hassle and expense to print and send these?
Now they know who you are and where you live.
They knew who I was and where I lived when I signed up on the forum.

I'm no web expert or even very techy nor am I privy to how this particular site works so I'm guessing here. Advertisers or sponsors may value by per click. So the number of visits in a given time a site receives will determine its value to an advertiser or sponsor. If my sticker causes 5 people to look it up over its lifetime and if a thousand stickers manages to attract one active member like one of us, it likely pays for itself. Besides, who doesn't like stickers? Lol. I just wanna know how many posts I have to make to get the t-shirt! [emoji23]

Latest posts

Back