Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to cut back years ago ... quite drinking it for a year, but now just limit myself to 2 cups a day.

Works for me!
me, too. i cut back. not that i needed to. sure amps one up to get with the progam! lol :rolleyes: no more than 3 in mornings at ranch, now 3 here, too. but had an extra this morning.

no 2nd pots!!

the residences got a big surprise early one morning. 2:30 am! :surprised3: .....:wtf:

this had busted in two... and down she came!!... hit roof, some damge, too :omg:
P1010026.JPG

in front of the green chair was another and table. can u say pretzels!???? good welding redo project now... headed to metal scapper pick up... busted up real good!
P1010025.JPGP1010027.JPGP1010028.JPG

P1010030.JPG

Long day but good here. Wrapped up with planting marigolds with my daughter in all of my pots. The ex hated marigolds and I loved them so we couldn’t plant them. So guess what, marigolds in every ****ing pot now.
hi svk - we here, are on pins n needles... will we get corn or not? planted back on 4/15... now at R2, waiting on R3... milk stage in about a week. fingers x'd 🤞

am optimistic... looking fwd to scrounging some home grown corn on the cob. currently, 26-cents an ear at store. sweet n tasty. got some yesterday, headed back today for 8 more
P1010098.JPGP1010099.JPGP1010100.JPG
tested a kernel in last pix' cob... opaque. tasted it - very sweet! :)

I thot everything was bigger in Texas, but that is a tiny saw. ❓
hi W.A - must be an optical illusion at ur end... that Echo is one heck of a brute!!!... runs like ported and with a bit more timing... does about all
my 026 will do, runs rite up there with the modded 044... and as such, no need for any 660's of late! :)

thanks for asking
:chainsaw:

hi W.A - must be an optical illusion at ur end... that Echo is one heck of a brute!!!... runs like ported and with a bit more timing... does about all
my 026 will do, runs rite up there with the modded 044... and such. no need for any 660's of late! :)

thanks for asking
:chainsaw:
see what i mean...
P1010002.JPG

Are you able to get overnight burns on a load of pine? I would imagine that would be very useful in the middle of winter in your part of the world.
not many burns going on here in Texas.... currentyly 130 Texas counties under Burn Bans

I don't drink coffee anymore, or any less :drinkingcoffee: :laughing: .
Ultrasoft Bradford Pear drop for your viewing pleasure lol.
I had already removed the not so soft larger side branch.

sounds like more... or less... is just about perfect for you.... :popcorn2:

Compared to a 2511t, it's huge lol.
i :heart: all my saws! even those with a cord... and no less for those than use hand power and hang on wall... no bat saws yet. but saw a utbr vid other day... and the guy whipped up a small log cabin in a day or so... saw he used was electric...

I thot everything was bigger in Texas, but that is a tiny saw. ❓
i have to have hard working saws, W.A... unlike many up N... we have fires down here at my camp... almost daily! or close.... even with temps push triple digits... calls for a lot of wood; campwood for camp fires!! :cool:
P1010002.JPGP1010003.JPGP1010012.JPG

we burn all we can... and cook with the rest!!! :yes:

:givebeer:

Latest posts

Back