Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I remember that now, very light bike.
Those pesky cops never liked seeing me go by on the back tire, or maybe it was the part where they couldn't catch, never mind :cool:.
I still have a few rolling chassis' in the basement, once the barn is finished I'll probably build at least 2. They are like giant snap together models, but I have one that I customized, so that one will need "a bit" of fab work to get it rolling. As it is it's stretched 6" and lowered about 4, I can even sit on it with my feet flat :laugh:. The chassis is a 96-99 750 GSXR, I have a set of prime chrome rims on it, 07-08 black forks(gold 05-06 for the mock up), and a Harley Rocker seat for it. I just need to fab a set of running boards, mount some forward controls and 3 headlights, and fab a rear tire hugger fender for it. I have no idea what exhaust I'll run, but most likely I'll need to buy a tuner because the airbag will be different than stock also. The computer and fuse panel will all be enclosed inside the airbag to hide it since the bike will not have the typical tail/rear seat like on most sport bikes.
Don't think they won't look at you just as much on that big thumper, they will, especially if you ride it like the sport bike :).
small for sure but dang can it handle.

this is a local favorite turn. 42.2701126390588, -84.47554558777627

I know a guy that did the far outside turn (counter clockwise one) at 115mph on a super light weight 250cc café race bike with race slicks. I know another guy .... that did it on the stock N400 was 95mph on a set of dunlop mutant tires, lol. :happybanana: no chicken strips allowed.

What's wrong with you suggesting he use house paste:buttkick::lol:.
The newest variant is spreading now, includes pink eye, those test kit manufacturers got :envy:.
PCR "testing" lol.
Been using it…pills, not paste :p…for at least 2 yrs.
as soon as cold/flu symptom come on we take one dose…one. My wife averages 1-2 hrs for full relief and I’m 4-6 hrs. Works great for Herpes Simplex (cold sores) as well…much faster than the $$ Denavir cream prescription I‘ve had for years. Started using it as soon as I had read through the several studies that had been done, including the one King Fauxci mentioned early on regarding SARS COV1 from 2003.
since we are further north now we also keep our vitD levels up and that makes a big difference.

Btw that 090 build? :rock:

Freakin love that saw!
Interesting..... I've been considering building an 070/090, but I sure don't actually need one.
I saw HL supply has the 070 kit on sale for $260 right now.
It'll be interesting to see how yours holds up, are you milling with it?

Btw whare we're you getting those customer return saws? I looked on neotec's site but no bueno.

I’ve had it three times since 2019. I work face to face with patients and that timeframe from Jan-May was terrible. Changed the course of healthcare permanently too.

Nonetheless it’s a flu and the damage done by the government, hospital admins, doctors, .orgs, and state/local officials will be a dark period in history going forward.
I had it on Jan 17th right after it came out. I was in LA, Cal. on business. I came home on Friday feeling fine. Sunday thru the next Friday I was sick as a fatally wounded animal. Months later I found out the owner of the company had Covid. I was working with him 10 hours a day or more. My flu this time around comes nowhere near what I dealt with the 1st time.

Interesting..... I've been considering building an 070/090, but I sure don't actually need one.
I saw HL supply has the 070 kit on sale for $260 right now.
It'll be interesting to see how yours holds up, are you milling with it?

Btw whare we're you getting those customer return saws? I looked on neotec's site but no bueno.

You can buy the 070 kit from Neotec for $239 and 20% off that with the code if still in stock before Friday.

I will be milling with it.

I am in contact with one of their salespeople on FB messenger and she sends me customer return lists for saws, bar/chains, and other machines. No description of problems and you have to rely on the pics alone. The deals are very good if you can work on small engines.

I bought one last night for $200 with the “36 light bar/chain. When I see new packaging, uninstalled parts, and a chain still sitting in the factory ziplock I can tell it’s going to be an easy fix like simple flooding.

1080D48F-2659-4B40-B268-44D85DC1DF2B.pngD685D9F3-7D53-41A1-BF32-1C0201C38EE4.pngEA1B2197-F544-4A46-874F-80478127DDC8.jpeg

I had it on Jan 17th right after it came out. I was in LA, Cal. on business. I came home on Friday feeling fine. Sunday thru the next Friday I was sick as a fatally wounded animal. Months later I found out the owner of the company had Covid. I was working with him 10 hours a day or more. My flu this time around comes nowhere near what I dealt with the 1st time.
First time I was sick as a dog too. Had it for about 5 days then it came back 2 days later for another 3 days. No doubt it took the lives of many immunocompromised patients and those with comorbidities. I took care of many who were intubated and laying prone to help deal with the thick exudate that blocks the lower lungs. Still, the shutdowns, alienating, overreaching authority, restrictions, and forced mandates I absolutely detest. Absolutely. Worst decision and planning from governments in recent history.

First time I was sick as a dog too. Had it for about 5 days then it came back 2 days later for another 3 days. No doubt it took the lives of many immunocompromised patients and those with comorbidities. I took care of many who were intubated and laying prone to help deal with the thick exudate that blocks the lower lungs. Still, the shutdowns, alienating, overreaching authority, restrictions, and forced mandates I absolutely detest. Absolutely. Worst decision and planning from governments in recent history.
I totally agree with you 100% having had 3 knee surgeries during that time. One was a full knee replacement. My rotator cuff fixed in my right shoulder and three bladder scrapings. I hated wearing those masks as did most of the nurses I spoke with in the hospitals. Yes, the Government has no clue as to how to run anything. Today I saw on the news that $200 Billion dollars was given out to scammers. Really WTF. We got our prescriptions today for Covid. They are giving out Paxlovid for it. It is a 5 day dosage.

I have a 2003 Honda ST1100P ex police bike in white. It is the last year for the ST1100P and only made that year strictly for the police. I have only been stopped once on it for speeding at over 20mph over the limit. Funny thing is the cop owned a Harley. He noticed the police light/siren switches on my right handlebar and had to know the history on the bike. I received no ticket or warning. He was a good guy. He said that he didn't want to ruin my 20 years without a ticket.
This is what my ST1100P looked like when I bought it. I removed the rear pod and installed a double seat. I added Heli bars and a taller American windscreen. Maybe tomorrow I'll be stable enough to roll it out of the garage for a picture. I still have the rear pod, original windscreen, mirror brackets for mounting side lights and the single seat for it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230628-170247_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230628-170247_Samsung Internet.jpg
    292.9 KB · Views: 0
I totally agree with you 100% having had 3 knee surgeries during that time. One was a full knee replacement. My rotator cuff fixed in my right shoulder and three bladder scrapings. I hated wearing those masks as did most of the nurses I spoke with in the hospitals. Yes, the Government has no clue as to how to run anything. Today I saw on the news that $200 Billion dollars was given out to scammers. Really WTF. We got our prescriptions today for Covid. They are giving out Paxlovid for it. It is a 5 day dosage.
Those PPP loans fueled one of the greatest fraudulent .gov handouts in history.

I remember when Bud and Schaefer were the two big competing brands around here. I saved an empty Schaefer beer can from when my 1st daughter was born.

There were so many jokes about their advertising ... "Schaefer is the one beer to have when you're having more than one". Likely you could not advertise like that for a non-lite beer anymore!

But when I took apart the concrete blocks from the obsolete well in back of my house, the cans I found (some with the fully removable tabs and some opened with a church key) were Ballentine and Knickerbocker!

We always take a week vacation right before I start teaching summer school. Had the chance to go up to the finger lakes in New York, absolutely gorgeous scenery. And of course, I had to check out all the firewood stands surrounding the campground we’re staying at. This fella’s stand in the last pic had a mix of cedar, maple, and other assorted hardwoods. $2.00 a bundle when everyone else was selling for $5 and the camp store for $8….
IMG_0024.jpeg
IMG_0026.jpegIMG_0030.jpeg

One and done for us…got it early 2020. About 3 days of bad flu symptoms…did the Zelenco protocol..vit D, Zinc, Quercetin. Done.
if you got the original and didn’t get jabbed later on you got natural immunity.

Be careful with that stuff! Paxlovid had a very bad side effect problem.

Latest posts

Back