Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's all part of the plan, ram their crap down our throats til we follow along and are arguing amongst each other. It takes our eyes off them, the real problem.
I'm staying to fight :). Something I've only heard one person mention, is that the powers that be want the Great Lakes region, everyone needs food and fresh water.
Not sure if this link will take you to the wayback machines link, but it's from 2012(tells you how long I've been a conspiracy theorist lol) of their 2050 megaregion plans. I'll post screenshots of it if it doesn't work, if you want to know what they have planned for your area of the country, it's in here.
https://web.archive.org/web/20120617075645/http://www.america2050.org/content/megaregions.html
The link works. I've never heard of the megaregion plans. It looks like the plan is to take away local control and autonomy for the "greater good". How about teaching people to be independent hard working citizens like we used to. Oh wait, that doesn't play well with globalization.:mad: Well, this is why I don't watch the news, it's unhealthy for me. Brings me up into the dangerous blood pressure zone.

The link works. I've never heard of the megaregion plans. It looks like the plan is to take away local control and autonomy for the "greater good". How about teaching people to be independent hard working citizens like we used to. Oh wait, that doesn't play well with globalization.:mad: Well, this is why I don't watch the news, it's unhealthy for me. Brings me up into the dangerous blood pressure zone.
Most peoples eyes get glazed over when you even mention these things, they never get to the point of being upset about it. I'd rather be in the know a bit so I can do whatever I can to help slow their plans as much as possible.
But yes, they want to rule the world, for your good of course ;).

Going to be mounting a front loader bucket and the rear mount Timberwolf to this 3020, the increased pump and engine will help tremendously

Just getting all the tractors (toys) lined up for the farm project

Thinking of bringing the 8N or the little old Massey there with the rake on it to clean up when done
View attachment 1155226
Trying to envision an Echo 520 somehow mounted to the rear of this tractor…can’t wait for pics and vids 😀

Well, this is why I don't watch the news, it's unhealthy for me. Brings me up into the dangerous blood pressure zone.
Finding some appropriate hobbies can help to relieve this undue stress.

For example, I find that reloading and trips to the range are very relaxing and help to give you piece of mind!

I have not cut myself for a long time because I still remember the last time I did. I don't have a bleeding problem and did not have to go for medical attention, but it was with a razor knife, and it smarted!

Have not seriously hurt myself with the splitter but have come close ... when I yanked my hand away one time, I was missing a finger from the glove.

Heal well Steve!

I have not cut myself for a long time because I still remember the last time I did. I don't have a bleeding problem and did not have to go for medical attention, but it was with a razor knife, and it smarted!

Have not seriously hurt myself with the splitter but have come close ... when I yanked my hand away one time, I was missing a finger from the glove.

Heal well Steve!
Not long ago working on the garage cutting the metal I cut into my glove :crazy2: , as I was waiting for the slight burning to come, it never did. When I removed my glove to my surprise it cut thru the glove all the way, but never touched my skin, that was close 😬.

Went and bought a new splitter today. TSC on sale. Went to cut the sale tag off with my pocket knife. Didn't end up to well. Ended up in the urgent care for 4 stitches. Wouldn't stop bleeding due to I think the blood thinner I'm on.
View attachment 1155209
Sorry to hear about your mishap. Hope for a speedy recovery. All of us probably have our own horror story.

Mine was at a trailhead in Glacier NP. We were loading up our packs to get on the trail. My frame was tie wrapped together from the flight. I was cutting a tie wrap with a new Buck knife when it went through the wrap after the initial resistance and into my forearm of the arm holding the frame. No pain and I looked down at my Carhartt coat and didn't see any holes. Thought I better check my arm any way. The tip of the knife had gone into my coat and the coat slid leaving a one inch slice in my forearm. I pulled out my first aid kit and applied a dressing. Ended up having to drive up to Canada for medical (cash) treatment. Thought I screwed up our back packing trip but the Doc stitched it up and gave me extra dressings. Got back to the trailhead and started out late. Got to camp late around 8P.. What a trip though.

That’s a crazy deal,👍everyone else has it 200.00 more , and ships free.👍 https://saffordequipment.com/product/husqvarna-100-chain-c83-3-8-050-585550001/
Yeah, that's around 14 a chain for 84dl chain right.
Few yrs ago I found a deal on Ebay on 20" husky(Oregon made/husky labeled) replaceable tip bars and chains, 13 for $330, after shipping they were like 31 each :clap:. When they arrived there were 3 or 4 of the x-cut (c83) chains in the box, I sent the seller a message telling him if he would put 13 of the c83 chains in the next batch I'd order another, and he did:happy:. I still have a good amount of the c83 left, and a bunch of 20".
I am running short on 050x84dl 🤔. Anyone have a breaker/spinner they want to sell :).

Few yrs ago I found a deal on Ebay on 20" husky(Oregon made/husky labeled) replaceable tip bars and chains, 13 for $330, after shipping they were like 31 each :clap:. When they arrived there were 3 or 4 of the x-cut (c83) chains in the box, I sent the seller a message telling him if he would put 13 of the c83 chains in the next batch I'd order another, and he did:happy:. I still have a good amount of the c83 left, and a bunch of 20".
I am running short on 050x84dl 🤔. Anyone have a breaker/spinner they want to sell :).
Might come in handy, Lol 😆 IMG_2695.jpeg

That’s a crazy deal,👍everyone else has it 200.00 more , and ships free.👍 https://saffordequipment.com/product/husqvarna-100-chain-c83-3-8-050-585550001/

Deals like those would pay for a breaker and spinner.:drinkingcoffee:

It's all part of the plan, ram their crap down our throats til we follow along and are arguing amongst each other. It takes our eyes off them, the real problem.
I'm staying to fight :). Something I've only heard one person mention, is that the powers that be want the Great Lakes region, everyone needs food and fresh water.
Not sure if this link will take you to the wayback machines link, but it's from 2012(tells you how long I've been a conspiracy theorist lol) of their 2050 megaregion plans. I'll post screenshots of it if it doesn't work, if you want to know what they have planned for your area of the country, it's in here.
https://web.archive.org/web/20120617075645/http://www.america2050.org/content/megaregions.html
They made a documentary about this, it's called judge dred..... I'm sure soilant green isn't too far off either.

Latest posts

Back