Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My grandpa would take bird shot and cut the shells slightly to make it more like slug. It worked fine
Yep, they're called "cut shells"
One of my favs is the IMI. .59 per on stripper clips in a can isn't bad, compared to not having anything...
Glad I'm not there yet. They just had them in 62grn for .50 bulk not long ago.
https://www.sgammo.com/product/223-...n-ss109-m855-nato-ball-ammo-stripper-clips-ma
View attachment 1160106
I figured IMI would be hard to find, isn't it manufactured in Israel?

Don't guess you can use AA hulls? I've got some Winchester Long Range shell high brass hulls but I don't think they're safe to use.
No, they don't have enough capacity. I use Cheddite hulls which are straight wall hulls. AAs and STSs are taper walled hulls that are designed for small powder charges and light shot loads.

I get my shotgun reloading supplies from Ballistic Products. They have all manner of speciality products.

https://www.ballisticproducts.com/

Just couldn’t help myself, little kindling maker

23in fiskars

Brought both dogs with me, they were trying to either make babies or fight every other dog at Tractor supply and the parking lot.

Made for a fun time 🤣🤣

Went for, Ready for this…, pig feed

Saw 20% off and had to buy the Fiskars
View attachment 1160084View attachment 1160085
Big girly , Lol , gonna scrape that crap off and put a good burn 🔥 on it ,hit it with some Watco , IMG_2847.jpegIMG_2839.jpeg

Neat saw.
Thanks.
75cc and online it says it weighs like 14lbs, it's way heavier than that, I prefer a dolmar 7910/7900.
That saw has sailed no, ?
Later today. She's blown off, drained, box found, label printed and weighed. Now to wrap it up like a baby and send it.
Ends up it needed the vent tube replaced, it was rotted right out and broke on both ends, and leaking at the 90 that comes out of the tank.

Thanks.
75cc and online it says it weighs like 14lbs, it's way heavier than that, I prefer a dolmar 7910/7900.

Later today. She's blown off, drained, box found, label printed and weighed. Now to wrap it up like a baby and send it.
Ends up it needed the vent tube replaced, it was rotted right out and broke on both ends, and leaking at the 90 that comes out of the tank.
Hopefully he gets that ported , now ur talking,👍

Log splitter 2.0 I hope to be more mini processor then splitter when it's done. Biggest debate I have is weather i want to cut the wood on the splitter or keep with the log lift like I have now... priority is pretty low though. Have a shop to finish and a truck to rebuild first.

Shoot I haven't bought any bulk ammo since I left the township so almost 4 years now. Pretty well stocked up yet, and I don't have the time to spend every other Friday at the range. Any of my hunting ammo I've been hand loading. Even thays taking pretty much of a back burner as I can't hardly get off during hunting buck season.
Life is short man. Take the time to enjoy some hunting! Work is just that.

Nobody stocks your brand in my home town anymore, or much of anything else for that matter.
Forgot to say, one downside of the Maxima K2 is that it has very little dye in it. I usually mix it at 45:1 and then add a couple splashes of whatever mix I have/ that I could find cheap for added color. One time I had a buddy dump all the mix out of my saw before running it because he thought it was straight gas, at least he checked 🤣.

Forgot to say, one downside of the Maxima K2 is that it has very little dye in it. I usually mix it at 45:1 and then add a couple splashes of whatever mix I have/ that I could find cheap for added color. One time I had a buddy dump all the mix out of my saw before running it because he thought it was straight gas, at least he checked 🤣.
That’s one reason to use Motul , Lol 😆

Latest posts

Back