Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a guy give me this at my old job. His dad messed with them and after he passed he said he had no use and would rather see me do something with it. not sure how much it is actually worth, if anything

View attachment 1169989
Millions, just look on ebay or Craigslist šŸ¤£.
I have no idea, never got into the older saws.

I thought the womenā€™s championship on Sunday was much more exciting. Iowa and Caitlyn Clark and the well rounded USC team. What a game!

Ended up placing 3rd for the menā€™s brackets in a pool with a bunch of former colleagues.
Definitely a lot more emotion in the women's game. Uconn men are a polished machine that basically wears down on their opponents until their out of energy and then runs them over. Very fun team to watch though IMO because they have such good fundamentals and play stifling defense, which is a lost art in a lot of BB these days.

Hi guys,

I am still alive. Been very busy at work, been working extra as I am planning to camp in the boundary waters for about a month this summer (multiple long weekend trips plus a two week jaunt in early July). Gotta make hay while the sun shines-pay the wolf and the tax man now so I can enjoy summer later.

Probably won't see me around here much till early May but I am always a PM away if you need me.

I had a guy give me this at my old job. His dad messed with them and after he passed he said he had no use and would rather see me do something with it. not sure how much it is actually worth, if anything

View attachment 1169989
Depends on who's trying to sell it. I have seen them from $50.00 to over 500.00. Pretty popular though, lots of them listed in evil Bay. I'd assume they were decent with the number of them I've seen fir sale. Kinda like the 10-10 tons of them for sale.
Gave Fergie a nice work out yesterday. Plowed a friends 50x100 plot. New ground plows hard, I need more weight on the rears to really sink the plow in like I like to do with this 35.

View attachment 1170007
if we do a garden this year I'll have to post some pics of my 582 cub with the little 10" brinley plow on the back. It does surprisingly well for its size.

How come everyone talks about losing a 10mm socket. All of my sets still have the original 10mm socket and wrench with it.
If that's the case you should apply for sainthood cause you aren't from this planet!

I can never find my 10's 1/2, 9/16, 13, 14, and 15 mm's. Or whatever socket I need for lug nuts that day.

How come everyone talks about losing a 10mm socket. All of my sets still have the original 10mm socket and wrench with it.
It's a real thing, at least since I had my boy. Never lost a tool before I had him. Little jerk thinks all my smaller sockets and wrenches belong to him, so he takes them as I'm using them and hides them. Best one to date wad a 12mm(it may have been a 10mm, I'd have to check to be sure)gear wrench down the handle of my zinco speed jack. Even went and bought another. Friend called and had a flat, only found it when I took the handle off to toss it in the expedition. Man I was pissed.

Back