Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's just amazing! Can't wait!
I had a picture of two muskies courting in the spring that I took from the boat but that phone got wiped and the photo is NLA from the fishing forum I had posted it on.

It had a silver 50" being courted by a brown 42". Really cool to see.

Khntr85

Khntr85

Addicted to ArboristSite
I still remember when I caught my first musky. Maybe around 36" not a monster , but after all that casting it was awesome....I caught him at lake Webster in northern Indiana....I also caught my first dog fish or bowfin, atleast a 10 pounder, damn thing looked like a snake head..... It was night and I had had a "few" beers during the day and was just trying to catch something off of the dock, hopefully a big musky as I had a chub on... I have pics some were I will look for them, sure glad I didn't try to lip that bowfin they got lots of teeth too....

SVK:
What is the "little" red saw that you posted pix of???

David

SVK:
All most positive the first saw I ever used was a Husq. 36.
Was only 13 and 100 lb's at the time.

Dont know what ever happened to that saw??????

David
I checked my saw yesterday. The only identifying information was Trail Manufacturing Canada 1982 on the front of the crankcase. So I am going to call it a 365 as that would have been the model being built at that time.

Backyard Lumberjack
omg! that looks like almost... an entire forest... u beeb bizzee! way to go, good pix, nice haul... :)
This all came from my neighbor.

Last spring when @chucker was here helping my harvest my trees the neighbor stopped and asked if he would be interested in a tree job. He came up this winter and cut down a bunch of yard trees and cleared a spot for their new bunkhouse and parking lot. I'm going to net about 6.5 cords out of this deal, about 2/3 hardwood!

JeffGu

JeffGu

Antagonist/Heckler
Kindling and firewood starting to pile up in the trailer at my current jobsite. Most of it from dead pines. This stuff will go in the Campfire/Firepit wood pile. Elm and ash will be next, as soon as I get all the dead crapwood cut out of the fenceline. At least I can just fell most of these. The big ones near the house and outbuildings, I'll have to climb. Supposed to start raining on Saturday and keep it up for a week. I got lots of other things at home that need to get done, so I'm actually looking forward to the break.

TrailerWood2.jpg