Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dancan

dancan

Spruce , The preferred wood of the Purgatory !
. AS Supporting Member.
Sure beats this, don't it Dan!;):D

Well , you know ..... LOL
I lent the sled to a friend so he can haul his maple sap on his collection run .
I use a cut up plastic gas tank to haul from my piles to the house but the tractor and winch are king in the woods :)
Less trips per tree but a much longer reach so just as much walking ,,,,, And it's more betterer ;)

dancan

dancan

Spruce , The preferred wood of the Purgatory !
. AS Supporting Member.
Yup ,same here Clint, we've got 5" to 6" on the way , oh yeah oh joy ....... I can't even get back to pick up what I've got cut let alone find it .
Ambull , I dunno , sometimes I wonder .......
Wudpirat , porky stories are OK in my book since it relates to wood and they're scrounging just like us LOL
Farmer Steve , why leave oak in the woods ? I couldn't do it just because I couldn't , just sayin .

farmer steve

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
. AS Supporting Member.
Yup ,same here Clint, we've got 5" to 6" on the way , oh yeah oh joy ....... I can't even get back to pick up what I've got cut let alone find it .
Ambull , I dunno , sometimes I wonder .......
Wudpirat , porky stories are OK in my book since it relates to wood and they're scrounging just like us LOL
Farmer Steve , why leave oak in the woods ? I couldn't do it just because I couldn't , just sayin .
it's startin to be farmin weather here. gonna be busy plowin and plantin the next month or so and the farm market keeps me busy all summer. i'm a winter wood warrior.:D no one is gonna bother that wood since it's on private property.

nomad_archer

nomad_archer

Addicted to ArboristSite
it's startin to be farmin weather here. gonna be busy plowin and plantin the next month or so and the farm market keeps me busy all summer. i'm a winter wood warrior.:D no one is gonna bother that wood since it's on private property.

The wood is nice and all but I am more interested in where the farm market is. If I am in the area I would rather give money to someone I like versus someone I dont know.

Latest posts