Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know your a real scrounger when you go to a bar with your wife and low and behold they are clearing the property line and there some nice sticks laying there. I was going to throw them in my bed of my pickup until I noticed the viper eyes of my wife looking at me like I really lost my mind lol. I'm gonna go back with out her hahaha
should have sent her back to the bar for a six pack and threw some in the truck.:crazy2:

CE36E39E-B2E9-4C37-9449-1C2559FC7A3C.jpeg So I got a new wallet for Christmas. In the process of moving into it, I found many gift cards I had forgotten about. So much that now I am using my old wallet as a gift card wallet. I was walking around TSC the other day and saw all the fiskars were 20% off but I didn’t have enough cash to make up the difference. So I patiently waited for my allowance and then hustled my behind in there and got the last one! I am hoping it’s all they are cracked up to be. I’d be out there with a floodlight trying it out but my wife went out to see that 50 shades movie so I’m saving my energy just in case tonight is one of the two times my ticket is up this year. I can always attack it with a fury tomorrow.... the wood pile that is.

I've been cutting a few diff trees up that I can't identify, so far all have been good enough to burn (been testing them out as I cut them to see if I've wasted my time or not, so far so good. Looks like nice wood to me, so long as she burns I don't care what they call it.

onEXfyVl.jpg

bC5TNfNh.jpg

Back