Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took another load out today. All of the easy stuff is now gone. All that’s left is the monster stuff and crotches/notches. Going to move these two loads up into my drying area in the back of the property on Saturday and rethink my plan and attack next week. Need to sharpen up some chain too!

Attachments

• IMG_8789.jpeg
    IMG_8789.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8790.jpeg
    IMG_8790.jpeg
    7.2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8791.jpeg
    IMG_8791.jpeg
    6.2 MB · Views: 1
Took another load out today. All of the easy stuff is now gone. All that’s left is the monster stuff and crotches/notches. Going to move these two loads up into my drying area in the back of the property on Saturday and rethink my plan and attack next week. Need to sharpen up some chain too!
Chainsaw mill time!

Metal in the trunk, judging by that stain...

I Stihl say this is a great excuse for a new saw 😁

Metal in the trunk, judging by that stain...

I Stihl say this is a great excuse for a new saw 😁
Definitely some metal in that tree, makes me a little worried about getting into it, that pile will be dead last for sure.

And I have my eyes open for a gently used 395 or the red version, but the used market sure is high! At least locally that is. Chainsaw addiction is real!

Back