Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There’s a GREAT saying, poor decisions at night lead to great stories the next morning…
i can still see the scene in my mind, clear as day! down the road we came, good ol Hiway 99, plenty traffic, but was doing fine! then i seen them lights!! 💩! me and my brother! WSP!! and our Dad was not impressed! a lot of paperwork, etc. but it all worked out ok.

Washington State Patrol
1705593647161.png

We call that Breakfast Medoly. One skillet breakfast. Substitute sausage or bacon for the ham, add diced potatoes. Staple for every camping trip.
My friend’s dad always called that “concoction”. Potatoes, onions, scrambled eggs, whatever meat was in the fridge, and cubed spam.

Sedan DeVille for a first car. How do you move up from that? :surprised3:
My upgrade was to a brand new pickup off the lot. Not as much class or geddup, but everything worked and there was no rust. That was the last new vehicle I have ever owned. Now I just side grade to something less junky at the time. :rock::happybanana:

I do still miss that caddy, and I don't think I have owned as nice a riding car since.

Latest posts

Back