Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's the challenge in cutting up a bunch of straight logs, sheesh...boring...
Give me a tangled of river oak any day šŸ¤Ŗ
You can have it lol , Iā€™ll take this,

Attachments

• IMG_2095.jpeg
    IMG_2095.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2093.jpeg
    IMG_2093.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2094.jpeg
    IMG_2094.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
It is a good morning, saws running and birds are chirping

Gonna fire up the splitter

This is at my house, not the brother in-lawsView attachment 1152377
Heck yeah :happy: .
Best handling 50cc limbing saw known to man :innocent:.
The issue is probably that champion plug lol.
It may need a steel intake clamp as it looks like it has a plastic one. I've never had an issue with the plastic ones coming loose myself, I think that happens when guys run a dull chain on them and get them hot. The piston may have scoring too as I'm sure it's been run hot with all that fine dust on it, but I bet it cleans up nice.
Just for your reference, this is how a 359 should look. šŸ˜‰
Looks nice.
I can't see the side tensioner, a 455/460 rancher clutch cover fixes that ;).
Alright saw gurus, found this in the bed of my truck

Yā€™all know the saws that came home this week, whatā€™s it belong to??View attachment 1152425
As Sean said, brake part, not sure what it's from though.

Worked on the steering wheel again today little red circles are bad spots I marked with a marker so I wouldnā€™t forget where they were IMG_7772.jpegIMG_7773.jpegso I filled them with poly glazing putty and sanded again tomorrow another 3 or 4 coats of polyester primer filler . People wonder why itā€™s so expensive to get a wheel restored

Wifeā€™s friend told this homeowner I like to cut wood for firewood.He didnā€™t quite get itā€¦ā€¦.tree service dropped the trees, Ive got Ash for the foreseeable future.

Also, what are you fellas using for eyewear? I sweat and these ā€œanti fogā€ safety glasses still fogged up.

IMG_1926.jpegIMG_1930.jpegIMG_1931.jpeg

Wifeā€™s friend told this homeowner I like to cut wood for firewood.He didnā€™t quite get itā€¦ā€¦.tree service dropped the trees, Ive got Ash for the foreseeable future.

Also, what are you fellas using for eyewear? I sweat and these ā€œanti fogā€ safety glasses still fogged up.

View attachment 1152541View attachment 1152542View attachment 1152543
Looks like a good haul! This is one of the situations I count myself lucky to already be used to wearing prescription glasses, that and skeet shooting.

View attachment 1152541View attachment 1152542View attachment 1152543
I used to use cheaper glasses, then I got a pair of Ranger Shooting glasses. I use them for everything

Latest posts

Back