Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, thats like comparing mine to a .177 pellet rifle lol.
That being said, I just launched a chipmunk about 6' with my little plinker lol. Nice 60yrd shot.
Pretty sure it would take a turkey too :laugh: .

Looks like they had a rough night lol.

View attachment 1160302
I think maybe you have this confused with the WTF thread? On that note I cannot seem to be able to download the security camera video from my phone.... it only saves it as an image and not a video.

Forgot to say, one downside of the Maxima K2 is that it has very little dye in it. I usually mix it at 45:1 and then add a couple splashes of whatever mix I have/ that I could find cheap for added color. One time I had a buddy dump all the mix out of my saw before running it because he thought it was straight gas, at least he checked 🤣.
Just give in and try the Red Armour, or Dominator, or maybe even the VP stuff. For whatever reason, I like red dye.

I don't even understand why anyone would pay that price for turkey loads, those glorified buzzards can easily be killed with hi-brass 6's,

P1010848-S.jpg

You just have to let them get a little closer!

SR
I don't understand why anyone would pay that price for a shotgun, those buzzards can easily be killed with a Mossberg Maverick.

I don't understand why anyone would pay that price for a shotgun, those buzzards can easily be killed with a Mossberg Maverick.
Says the John Deere guy 😅.
I forgot, and a stihl guy lol.
I'm definitely a utilitarian sort of guy, but I sure like the smell of that maxima :sweet::lol:.
I think maybe you have this confused with the WTF thread? On that note I cannot seem to be able to download the security camera video from my phone.... it only saves it as an image and not a video.
Right lol.
You only have a picture of her on your security camera :laughing:.

I'm definitely a utilitarian sort of guy, but I sure like the smell of that maxima :sweet::lol:.

Right lol.
Just havin' a little harmless fun. The last wild turkey I ate was harvested with a Ford LTD station wagon.

Right lol.
View attachment 1709757205329.mov
Figured out how to get the video… if you can tell the gender you have better eyes than me!

Curious why you use a 410? Granted with that small shell you have to go with a premium load. But wow! $45/5 shells? I'd switch to something bigger.
It's light and my kids can use it. The recoil is nonexistent. I could load a pretty potent 1 1/4 oz 12 ga that wouldn't kick much but the gun still weighs 7.5 lbs.

Latest posts

Back