Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, all this talk of garden tractors

I’ll have to take some pictures of the piles at my pals Farm

We all have some sort of addiction right??

His is Garden tractors, has to have 100 easily

The good ones are stored inside, probably 30

Then there is “the junkyard”

Hey uncle @MustangMike how many tractors are at Joes farm??
I have a few garden tractors, but I rather enjoy this one,

IMG-1405-S.jpg

It will pull a pretty decent load too.

SR

That's a beauty! I'm sure he'll like it. You're a heckuva a BIL!

I made a stupid mistake and passed on a mint 20 ga 11-87 for $600 last fall.
You got no idea the crap that guy puts up with being married to my sister

She was married to a real POS, went through a crappy divorce and somehow ended up with Saint Bill

Like I tell my gun buddies, he and I try to outdo each other, he’s given me a few and vice versa.

He’s such a sweetheart, he’s even given my best buddy for the last thirty five years a Browning A5 in 16ga (Mike already had two sweet 16’s) and a .222 just to try and swing him into liking his favorite cartridge

Like I said, Saint Bill

He has his flaws, but overall a Good Guy

Well, my brother in-laws birthday is this month

He has wanted an 1100 for a few years now

I just happened to stumble upon one, hope he likes it View attachment 1166901View attachment 1166900
My Brother first gun was a 12 Ga 1100 that was stolen. He never was able to replace it. Later he bought a used 20 Ga 1100. It was only a 2-3/4" but i saw him drop a snow goose with it at some distance back in the good old fays of lead. Now it's his turkey gun.

At one point, I was looking for a 1100 for duck hunting. They didn't make them anymore but they had the 11-87 out. Can anyone tell me what's the difference?

Well, my brother in-laws birthday is this month

He has wanted an 1100 for a few years now

I just happened to stumble upon one, hope he likes it View attachment 1166901View attachment 1166900
Perhaps it’s just the photo, but that engraving looks awful. Is it just the pic ? Really stands out to me, kinda screams at me because i used to have a beautifully engraved one myself in 20 ga. Shot my first firearm deer w it. Smoothe
Bore and a rifled Brennneke slug. Did not care for the gun, it shot very well but jammed routinely. Hope the kid likes it, nice gesture !

Perhaps it’s just the photo, but that engraving looks awful. Is it just the pic ? Really stands out to me, kinda screams at me because i used to have a beautifully engraved one myself in 20 ga. Shot my first firearm deer w it. Smoothe
Bore and a rifled Brennneke slug. Did not care for the gun, it shot very well but jammed routinely. Hope the kid likes it, nice gesture !
When new, it was gold inlay, but this shotgun was used and built in 1966

Here’s an example of a pristine one

And he’s turning 54 so not a kid to me…

Maybe to guys Grizz and Mustangs age, but to me he is an oldie 😉View attachment 1166971
Interesting. I’ve seen many of them including several DU models. Guess i’m not a fan of gold inlay, cause that pristine looks bad too. Learned something today and it’s still early. Thanks for posting up the minty example.

Latest posts

Back