Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do they look like plants? LOL Locally sourced beef. A bit on the lean side but much cheaper and fresher than the store.

Cauliflower mock mashed is awesome. What's not to love about cauliflower, cheese, sour cream, butter, chives, and bacon..... Good thing I'm working alone today because they grant fragrant benefits the next day too LOLOLOL
I drive by a place in Ohio that's called 3-d meats, don't think it's owned by Billy or the other globalist though 🤮.
We buy most our meat from a local grower/butcher, not cheap, but we know where it comes from.

What's not to like, the cauliflower and sewer cream 🤢. My chickens would eat it though lol.

Got the last load of brush cooked up tonight :blob2:.20240513_200106.jpg
20240513_204520.jpg
Then mowed the front yard, came back and tossed the stuff hanging out into the pit.
Done!
Would have mowed the back, but it was getting a bit dark.
Well, except that trailer load of rounds and the big ugly. Maybe I can get my buddy to swing by and grab that too. If not you guys are more than welcome to that wood ;).
20240513_212746.jpg

Still messing with my splitter. Pump goes on tomorrow. Is there really a need for a hydraulic oil filter on a log splitter? Mine never came with one. Can they be mounted horizontally? My pump inlet is pretty low to the ground and the filter would hang way down if mounted vertically.
Goes on the return side, the suction should have a fine mesh screen in the tank. No, it's not needed, many splitters never came with one, but it is advisable to have a filter just incase something comes apart so it doesn't contaminate the whole system.

Scrounged up an Echo 620P tonight. Saw it on Craigslist yesterday, but was 2nd to respond. But, like lots of CL transactions, the 1st in line could not get it done with the seller. So... after a day of waiting I got my shot and I didn't waste it.

Came with an Echo bag, extra chain/filter/spark plug, and what's left in a can of Trufuel for $175.
Clipped_image_20240513_222059.png

Scrounged up an Echo 620P tonight. Saw it on Craigslist yesterday, but was 2nd to respond. But, like lots of CL transactions, the 1st in line could not get it done with the seller. So... after a day of waiting I got my shot and I didn't waste it.

Came with an Echo bag, extra chain/filter/spark plug, and what's left in a can of Trufuel for $175.
View attachment 1177163
Shoot even I would have grabbed it for that price.

Do they look like plants? LOL Locally sourced beef. A bit on the lean side but much cheaper and fresher than the store.

Cauliflower mock mashed is awesome. What's not to love about cauliflower, cheese, sour cream, butter, chives, and bacon..... Good thing I'm working alone today because they grant fragrant benefits the next day too LOLOLOL
But not quite as good as Brussels Sprouts. lmao :cool: OT

View attachment 1177163
You lucky lucky dog. I love my 620p. Mine is still breaking in so it gets better with every cut. Especially when the bar is buried

Let me know once it's cut and split and I'm in!!!!! Lol
I took 3 trees.down a while back and offered them to several people. No one would take them if they had to cut cut them but one offered to. " help me out" once it was split and oh of course I'd have to bring it to them since they didn't have a truck. I almost got it all burned this year!
I helped a guy clean up a giant white oak tree he had cut down last year that was listed for free. I got the wood I cut and he threw in a nice Char-griller smoker/propane grill combo he wanted to get rid of.

Joke was on him though cause I just enjoy running my saws that much that I did not want anything extra

Back