Second Completed Rebuild Saw Start Up Video!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did try to start a conversation but it came up with "you cannot start a comversation with that person"

As far as crucifying me... in an open conversation meant to share thoughts without right or wrong judgement it is not possible.

You have got me really intrigued now, you obviously have strong feelings on the topic and I'd love to know what they are and how you formed them, especially as your profile says you are in Norway.

I did try to start a conversation but it came up with "you cannot start a comversation with that person"

As far as crucifying me... in an open conversation meant to share thoughts without right or wrong judgement it is not possible.

You have got me really intrigued now, you obviously have strong feelings on the topic and I'd love to know what they are and how you formed them, especially as your profile says you are in Norway.

Now get back to sir.Tom. This is his thread. I'll be here all week :) I'm down in the off-topic section if you want to play some of your favorite music...

Great video Tom!!! Hope to hear and see more from you sir!

I'm impressed with the general aussie guy till it comes to respect for the native people that is the true owner of the land.
If you're not native - you're a guest. Pretty much all proud white people around the world will bite the dust to that fact.

We are all guests on this rock called earth.

Conquered land belongs to the ones that conquered it.

Latest posts

Back