• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold selling 039,, new mighty vac, solo 603 short on tuition

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o8f150

Tree Freak
Reaction score
we are short on my wifes tuition for the spring and I don't really want to take any more loans out for her to work on her masters,,,,,, the 039 is in decent shape but dirty,, it is missing the muffler,, clutch cover,,air filter and cover and it also has a scored piston,,, selling as a parts saw,, asking $60.00 shipped,,,,, the mighty vac is brand new,, I never took it out of the package,, i made the pressure tester myself out of a BP tester,,,, asking $50.00 shipped,,,, the solo 603 was bought last year as a NOS saw,, it has had only 8 tanks of fuel run through it,, it has a couple of scratches on the clutch cover and a small paint chip on the front tank,,, going to include a GB titatium 36" bar and stihl chain,,, i also have the original paper work,, here is the vid of josh running it at the GTG this past fall,,, asking $775.00 shipped and it will be shipped in 2 boxes,, bar in 1 and power head in another,,,, shipping is to the lower 48 states but can ship internationally,, paypal as a gift is perfered,,

IMG_0632.JPG IMG_0633.JPG

Last edited:
since I have no takers on the solo then I am going to keep it and just list the bar off of it,, I am marking tis thread old

Back