selling 660 mag

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MS-310

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Im going to try to sell my 660 mag on ebay, It is a very beat up saw but has very good comp. and it has a very nice bore. Needs dogs, new chain cover and brake leaver(has the chain cover on and brake lever just no dogs on it). I have been running the saw for about a week with the muffler mod on it and its faster then my buddys new 660. I think its about year and a half old, was a logger saw. Runs good but very beat up. What would this saw bring on ebay or should i just forget selling it????? I dont want to screw anyone....
thanks Jack

Got any pics? How the saw looks will determine selling price more than compression, bore and so forth, all else being equal. If it's thrashed, and looks like :censored: but it runs, you may only get $300. But if it looks average and runs, maybe $400-$500.

Put a starting bid of $20 or $50 and let it go from there.

Jeff

POst a pic and what you think you may want out of it, Im sure someone here will pay you outright for it, including me! If the price is right. Id be seriously interested...

Latest posts

Back