Selling A Few More Saws Soon

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one 064 that I plan to sell will be about 1000.00
Wish I could afford one, just plucked down 500 on a new husky. How do you go about acquiring these saws to work on? Do you normally get them fairly cheap? I've scoured craigslist and ebay for good saws that just need some time and commitment but it seems up here in ky there aren't many around.

Wish I could afford one, just plucked down 500 on a new husky. How do you go about acquiring these saws to work on? Do you normally get them fairly cheap? I've scoured craigslist and ebay for good saws that just need some time and commitment but it seems up here in ky there aren't many around.

I've been collecting 064 parts for years......

Other saws I get from trades, etc.

Need an 84/88/3120...

Need??????? Really Andy????

:laugh:

sure you don't want to bring a ported 261C and leave it in the Triangle on your way through?

all for the better. Gotta stay the course and hold out for what's coming. No need buying the same things I have sold twice before. Damn Cad.:ices_rofl: It's like I have to buy something every 30 days or I become inactive. It's complicated. I think I am going to switch over to gun collecting while there is still time.o_O

Latest posts

Back