Shaver remake or what

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

traestree

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Go and look at www.acmefurnacecompany.com website and see if this can be any different than the shaver.

How many are using a shaver in a urban area?

Will the small shaver take care of 4000 sq feet easily or should a guy jump up to the larger shaver?

Definitely a Shaver remake. Nature's Comfort is also a Shaver remake.

I heard that Nature's Comfort owner use to be a Shaver dealer. He improved the furnace and started his own company.

I feel sure the story is similar with the Acme furnace.

To be honest, I think the Acme furnace would be a good bet. Reading through the web site, they made it clear they would only allow enough dealers that they would be able to supply.

The big mistake with Shaver was how they sold furnaces and promised delivery dates. They then had to postpone the delivery and made up all kinds of reasons for the postponement. Several customers were promised different dates of delivery only to hear the same song and dance when the furnace was not delivered as promised. I, personally was promised several dates before I got my Shaver.

I also ordered some Solar Guard from them and waited several weeks for them to ship it to me. It was the same story. They kept promising to send it and always had an excuse when I called to ask where it was. I was even hung up on as soon as I stated my name. Very poor customer service a Shaver.

The Acme furnace holds more water than my 165 for the same price.

If I were in your shoes, I'd look into the Acme and maybe call someone there and ask some questions. Once you speak to them, you can get a feel for the type of people they are. Maybe call one of their dealers too.

Latest posts

Back