Shaver Revolutionary T-stat fix only $ 29.99

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ngzcaz

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
For a limited time only, I'm selling THE fix that Shaver owners can't do without. You will get ONE bottle of white out and ONE thin black marker. Simply look at your true water temp ( oil burner gauge, whatever you have ) and white out the Shaver T stat temp markings, then with the aforementioned thin black marker simply write that temp on the Shaver T stat.

Instant correct temperature. And to think all this time I was trying to make the T stat readings the same as the true water temp. Just change the markings to indicate the true readings. If you have white out or a little white paint and a marker, the fix is free.. As silly as this sounds, it does work. I co-ordinated my temp with a small water temp gauge I bought from a CB dealer that screws into the T where the pump on the OWB is located. About ten bucks and it gives the actual water temp going into the house. This is the same temp as the oil burner gauge shows so they are right on with each other. Just match it with the T stat. Moving my T stat up 2 inches and securing it tightly to the stove took away those wild fluctuations that I was having last year.

Latest posts

Back