Sheetmetal (plenum) Fabrication in SE Michigan?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whankin2

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello, I am in Farmington Hills, MI, and need to put together a plenum(2) that will connect my newwoodfurnace to my main furnace plenum and return. If anyone here is good at cobbling such things together, please let me know, thx! Most HVAC contractors don't want to do it w/o also providing me a new furnace. Guess the economy in Michigan is not bad enough :)

Are you looking for someone to fab one or get you on the right road to laying one out?

Might want to check craigslist. Place an add for what you want done or look for ads from HVAC contractors. I've been noticing a lot of ads on there lately where contractors are even willing to do work for trade rather than cash (yes I live in the Detroit area too).

ductwork hookup

Just want to say thanks for the suggestions/advice. I was able to locate an HVAC installer who knew exactly what I was looking for and was able to suggest a very reasonable price for the work involved. I would have tackled this myself, but the intricacies of my metal requirements and plenum needs drove me to try and get someone who knew what he was doing. So, looks like the heat output hookup of my caddy should wrap-up this Friday. I already did all the chimney connections, so I look to be burning w/ wood by early next week. I will post pics.

Awesome and congrats! I'm sure you will be happy with your new furnace. Enjoy!:cheers:

Latest posts

Back