SherrillTree Selfie Photo Contest

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seanlarkin

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
We’re putting a call out for self-portraits (selfies) showing you in your safety gear! Entrants will be entered into a drawing for a $500 SherrillTree gift certificate grand prize!!

With most people using smart-phones these days, selfies are more popular than ever, so we thought it’d be interesting to get tree people’s take on this photo style.

We must stress SAFTEY. Not only should you be wearing proper safety gear in the photo, but make sure you’re being safe when taking the photo. We encourage interesting shots, either up in the tree, or on the ground, but don’t put yourself or your crew in harms way to get the pic.

We want lots of photos, so we’re letting everyone enter up to 5 times (make sure it’s 5 different photos).

Entering the contest is easy, using any of these methods:
• Simply post your photo(s) to our facebook.com/SherrillTree page
• post your photo(s) to twitter with the hashtag #STselfie
• email your photo(s) to [email protected] with the subject Selfie Contest.

Contest starts September 1st, 2014, and ends December 31st, 2014. Winner announced on January 15, 2015. Winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entrants.

Please give the full rules a read before entering: http://www.sherrilltree.com/2014-selfie-contest

Email or private message us if you have any questions.

-Sean

Only 5? Eddie's probably sent in 20 by now!
ry6apenu.jpg
ha this is from my own private collection

I don't have any selfies, maybe now is good time to start?

Not only are we men but we are also tree men. As good as it may sound and as good as 101 looks I implore all you proletarians to refrain and cast yer George Orwellian devices to the ground.

Latest posts

Back