Shindaiwa 695 throttle trigger

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AK Steve

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I scored a minty shindaiwa 695 that needs a throttle trigger. I know parts are had to find, but does anyone have one or know what models interchange to this one?

I saw that on the local facebook up here! I almost pulled the trigger on it but figured the parts would be too hard to come by. Good looking saw! if I remember right, the stock bar looked almost brand new.

I have two almost entirely complete 695s, currently sitting with no idea of why they were shelved. Let me know if you need parts or would want to buy both as parts saws.

I saw that on the local facebook up here! I almost pulled the trigger on it but figured the parts would be too hard to come by. Good looking saw! if I remember right, the stock bar looked almost brand new.
I got parts and lit the fire. It’s a really nice saw. I am going to put a 20 inch bar on it and smash some firewood this week.

I’m glad to hear you got it going. I didn’t find anything here that would work for you. Admittedly I haven’t run my 695 much but folks that have seem to really like how they perform.
It should handle the 20” bar with ease.
I did have a minor issue with mine when the spark arrestor screen got plugged.
I would be interested in seeing a video if you can post one when you get it in the wood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back