shindaiwa chain saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drogueman

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hello guys, I have just signed up and look forward to reading all the great info on this webesite. I also need some help finding a part for one of my Shindaiwa chain saws. I have been researching for days to find a piston kit
#99909-138 or22136-41110-piston & #22136-41210 for the rings to fit my Shindaiwa 500 saw. These are great saws and I would hate to retire it for not being able to find a part. I have 6 saws and they all run great except the 500 for now. Any help on this matter would surely be appreciated,thanks.

I have two 350 Shindaiwa saws and they are great! I had a 575 until someone stole it from me. While they are great saws you are up against their major problem, no parts support. Shindaiwa will not let parts be sold on-line so you will have to find a dealer that will sell them to you. I have had to get a fuel line or two this way. It is really a pain but that is what you have to do. good luck with the 500!

Steve

There is a forum halfway down the page for dedicated to chainsaws if you are not getting the desired response.

Back