• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Shindiawa 488 for parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomdcoker

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Trying to clean out saws that I will never get repaired. Shindiawa 488. has 155 #s compression. Some parts missing, air filter, air filter cover and clutch cover. I have had the saw running, but it will not open up. I acts like the muffler is restricted, but it is not. I think the electronics are bad. The saw is cosmetically in good shape. for sale 003.JPG for sale 004.JPG for sale 005.JPG for sale 006.JPG for sale 007.JPG for sale 003.JPG for sale 004.JPG for sale 005.JPG for sale 006.JPG for sale 007.JPG for sale 008.JPG If you buy it you will need to replace the cylinder screws. I removed them and I had trouble with one of them. When I replaced them I did not tighten them.
Price is $100.00 with shipping included. Tom P S I posted the wrong pictures. I have cleaned it up since I made these pictures.

Attachments

• for sale 009.JPG
    for sale 009.JPG
    683.5 KB · Views: 0
Back