• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold (2) Echo CS 590 saws projects?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
Here are two Echo CS590 saws. They came with many others that I am slowly looking through. I have zero history on them. The both fired up and one seemed to run decent. I took a video. The other fired but is erratic. One has scoring and one has a very nice top end as viewed through the exhaust. One has 145psi and the other 155psi. One is missing the bar cover and air filter. I went to take pictures tonight and when I flipped one on it's side fuel leaked out. I am selling them as a pair as you will need to do some swapping around to make one saw or work on both to make two saws. As ole Chucky says..."your buying her the way she wears her hair" In other words they are probably projects. I am going to try posting many pics and possibly a video. As for price I think $250 plus real shipping is fair. I ship UPS and I estimate $30-50 depending on location

Here are two Echo CS590 saws. They came with many others that I am slowly looking through. I have zero history on them. The both fired up and one seemed to run decent. I took a video. The other fired but is erratic. One has scoring and one has a very nice top end as viewed through the exhaust. One has 145psi and the other 155psi. One is missing the bar cover and air filter. I went to take pictures tonight and when I flipped one on it's side fuel leaked out. I am selling them as a pair as you will need to do some swapping around to make one saw or work on both to make two saws. As ole Chucky says..."your buying her the way she wears her hair" In other words they are probably projects. I am going to try posting many pics and possibly a video. As for price I think $250 plus real shipping is fair. I ship UPS and I estimate $30-50 depending on location
I’m interested. BUT I’m not really interested NOR wanting to pay/give you that $250 you’re looking for, or asking! IF you were selling Stihl, Husqvarna, OR JONSERED, pre OR post Husqvarna buy out, take over that’d be a WHOLE different situation, story. I fully AND totally understand that I’m ‘buyin’‘gettin’ her the “way she/they wear their hair”!!! NO promises, NO warranties, NO guarantees. Just two echo saws that each/both need work/repairs to some degree, to some extent to make operable, runnable. My address is 59 Factory Street, Room #205 Nashua NH 03060. If you’re wanting to get an exact price on/for shipping. Thanx in advance.

I’m on an EXTREMELY “fixed”/tight budget/income in more ways than one! My SSDI, disability check is (LESS than $1,335 monthly)!!! So naturally speaking I really can’t afford a whole lot NOR that much!!!

PLEASE help a semi homeless Marine Corps veteran!!!

I’m starting a new lawn care/nmaintenance/landscaping/tree work type of business and a handyman services business. (AD LAWN CARE & MAINTENANCE-TREE WORK & HANDYMAN SERVICES). I’m working with nothing, or perhaps I should say, working on/or with a shoestring budget!!! Little to none/nothing.

Your kind deed WILL be justly rewarded AND FURTHERMORE God DOES AND will look favorable upon people of your nature, caliber, stature, integrity, kindness…

SINCERELY,

Albert Dube
Dalianis House
59 Factory Street
Room #205
Nashua NH 03060
Q-link phone number (603)-233-1780

I’m interested. BUT I’m not really interested NOR wanting to pay/give you that $250 you’re looking for, or asking! IF you were selling Stihl, Husqvarna, OR JONSERED, pre OR post Husqvarna buy out, take over that’d be a WHOLE different situation, story. I fully AND totally understand that I’m ‘buyin’‘gettin’ her the “way she/they wear their hair”!!! NO promises, NO warranties, NO guarantees. Just two echo saws that each/both need work/repairs to some degree, to some extent to make operable, runnable. My address is 59 Factory Street, Room #205 Nashua NH 03060. If you’re wanting to get an exact price on/for shipping. Thanx in advance.

I’m on an EXTREMELY “fixed”/tight budget/income in more ways than one! My SSDI, disability check is (LESS than $1,335 monthly)!!! So naturally speaking I really can’t afford a whole lot NOR that much!!!

PLEASE help a semi homeless Marine Corps veteran!!!

I’m starting a new lawn care/nmaintenance/landscaping/tree work type of business and a handyman services business. (AD LAWN CARE & MAINTENANCE-TREE WORK & HANDYMAN SERVICES). I’m working with nothing, or perhaps I should say, working on/or with a shoestring budget!!! Little to none/nothing.

Your kind deed WILL be justly rewarded AND FURTHERMORE God DOES AND will look favorable upon people of your nature, caliber, stature, integrity, kindness…

SINCERELY,
Dude
Take your personal information off
Communication with a private message is how it's done here.

Latest posts

Back