shipping from huztl.net

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camel2019

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
how has everyone's experience been with shipping from this company I ordered some tools and parts from them its been around 3 weeks now and nothing has shown up. main thing I could use right now is the stihl flywheel puller I ordered

3-4 weeks is about normal for the packages I've received.
Have you tried using your tracking number?

for the first package I used an old email that I can't remember the password too I made my new email shortly after and ordered a cylinder kit with it. I wish stihl made things easier I got a customer with about 6 concrete saws that need work 2 of them have no spark but the one has 150psi and the other has 140psi for compression need to pull the flywheels without messing anything up to see what's going on

I’ve never bought from huztl but my experience is that 4-6 week shipping from China to the US is pretty normal.

The saw kit I ordered on the 16th is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. About 12 days, not bad in my book!

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

The saw kit I ordered on the 16th is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. About 12 days, not bad in my book!

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

im hoping my first order shows up soon I don't want to screw anything up as this guy has more business for me. the stihl dealer told me to back the nut off to the end of the shaft and using a scrw driver under the flywheel and a brass punch/hammer to remove the flywheel

Saws ship express and are fast and trackable. Parts and tool packages ship china mail. Takes longer and no real tracking. 4-6 weeks.

Most flywheels come off easy unless they've been on there for ages I've had pretty good luck backing the nut off til I have full tread in the nut none of the treads exposed should still have a little play room to pop loose, then I use the socket on the nut and hold the saw up by the flywheel and tap the socket with a hammer (tap) not beat the crap out of it
I had to pull a flywheel off a ms391 that one wasnt so easy actually had to spring for the puller

And yes the shipping time can suck I'm still waiting on a big bore kit for my hutzl 365 its been weeks

I ordered a stihl puller got it from a seller in the u.s on eBay paid about 15$ fast and free shipping saw was running later that week so its all about what a guy wants to spend for quality and speed? and is it gonna be used more than once?

I ordered a stihl puller got it from a seller in the u.s on eBay paid about 15$ fast and free shipping saw was running later that week so its all about what a guy wants to spend for quality and speed? and is it gonna be used more than once?

I got 5 of these saws 3 of them need their flywheels pulled and one is a parts saw the other 2 got really good compression but no spark they are concrete saws so the coils are probably no good I may never work on another one of these saws after who knows. id like to get these done soon to work on his other stuff he has a mountain of string trimmers and over 30 different tractors he's looking to get things running to sell

Most flywheels come off easy unless they've been on there for ages I've had pretty good luck backing the nut off til I have full tread in the nut none of the treads exposed should still have a little play room to pop loose, then I use the socket on the nut and hold the saw up by the flywheel and tap the socket with a hammer (tap) not beat the crap out of it
I had to pull a flywheel off a ms391 that one wasnt so easy actually had to spring for the puller

I may try this with the parts saw and see if my uncle can machine me a puller to match the flywheel

Sounds like a fun time. the whole screwdriver behind the flywheel would definitely be a no go for me thats how things get bent

That stihl dealer may have setting you up for failure I can see it breaking a taper lock loose but I can also see other things breaking. By no means am I a pro this is a hobby for me it all started when my local shop managed to put a crank seal in cock-eyed and took the top end out on one of my saws then quoted me 400$ to fix it!

Back