shipping from huztl.net

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well they never showed guess I'll look at this as a lesson learned never showed and can't contact them because I don't have access to the order info

well they never showed guess I'll look at this as a lesson learned never showed and can't contact them because I don't have access to the order info
It will show up, btw never order anything during the Chinese New Year (this year it began early Feb and last near a month) or right before it, everything everywhere gets delayed. Like the BS Canada Post rotating strike I had a package stuck in Montreal for 5 weeks sitting in a bin.

Finally got my cylinder yesterday hit me like a sucker punch lol and yea their packaging isn't the greatest it took a beating on its way, looked like they threw it from truck to truck

I sent hutzl a message we shall see how it plays out it will still work but why would I order a broken or abused part0413191524b.jpg

Atleast they sent the gasket kit I didnt have one with mine I was planning on a delete anyway lol

The last three cylinders I got from them were damaged. On one the shirt was bent and when the replacement came the skirt was bent on that one too. The last one the skirt was broke. All three of the cylinders were wrapped in bubble wrap without a box.

Made in China and cheap I may try highway for my next project costs a little more but hey maybe they can package better

Ordered a 660 air filter cover and shroud the air filter cover was warped and had a split about 2 in long sent them pictures and I replied back we see that it's split but it shouldn't affect you being able to use it I replied back and if it had not been a problem I wouldn't have contacted them. They offered me $2 in credit I refused and turned it over to PayPal we'll see what happens.

Ordered a 660 air filter cover and shroud the air filter cover was warped and had a split about 2 in long sent them pictures and I replied back we see that it's split but it shouldn't affect you being able to use it I replied back and if it had not been a problem I wouldn't have contacted them. They offered me $2 in credit I refused and turned it over to PayPal we'll see what happens.

$2, pretty good. They left out the dogs in the starter on a MS250 I ordered. Gave me 12¢. I'm pretty much done with them. Yeah, I had a lot of fun, and the first one I got was complete and not damaged. But I won't support no customer service. Hyway or Meteor. See if they make me happier.

Back