Should I feel bad

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STLfirewood

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
This is not firewood related but I motly post in here so I thought I would put it in here. I drink Dr.Pepper. They have here cap game going on now. You know the one if it says free one liter you get one for free. found out many years ago that if you hold the bottle at the right angle you can read some of the print. You have to have it at the right angle and the right spot on the bottle. You have to hurry when you get them out of the cooler because they fog rather quick. Anyway I can get the winners without opening the bottle so nothing is damaged :givebeer: I'm a little older now (31) and kind of wonder if I should feel bad. I know a bunch of you are going to try this and that's fine just don't do it where I get my soda. When you looking you can read the fr in free or the pl and sometimes ese in please try again. so let me have it. Am I one step away from being a theif or jst tricky.

Scott

I wouldnt feel bad, if I could look up a gals skirt before I took her home, should I feel bad about that? I dont think so

I don't really think there is going to be a Homeland Security investigation.
If they didn't test this technique beforehand then it is their fault. I say go ahead and look all you want. I know I would.

BTW, does this only work with Dr. Pepper? or does it work with Mt.Dew and others also???? :cheers:

I don't know I only drink Dr. Pepper. I don't feel bad that I am getting all the free one. I feel bad for the guy behind me that thinks he has a chance.

Scott

HTML:
Originally Posted by LarryTheCableGuy  
I don't think that the question is "should" you feel bad but rather DO you 
feel bad?

I would and it sounds like you do also.

+1 again.

Another way of easing your guilt would be to buy beer instead and forget about the free soft drinks. Problem goes away and the alchohol makes you forget your guilt. :) :) :cheers: :cheers:

Latest posts

Back