Show us your rack

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is an impressive stack o pallets back there ......

I did Gen 2 update to the second rack end today and used a better camera. We have a few horses that like rubbing on the stacks, you can see the hay burn's with their heads in the usual position in the back ground, and have been pulling down the ends and that's why I added the second pallet as I wasn't gaining much extra wood storage, I was just tired of re stacking it.

IMG_5448[1].JPG

IMG_5449[1].JPG

Here is a Gen 0 that did work for a long time but we have people like to back into, side swipe things and I was tired of patching them so I updated it.

IMG_5452[1].JPG

IMG_5453[1].JPG

Yes, I have an outdoor boiler that's 48in in side and I do go through an above average amount of wood of 10C plus so each row is at least 2 years of heat. The logs take longer to dry that way but the convenience of in the bush handling, hand loading the OWB, stacking is a huge plus. We heat 2 builds with that so in the grand scheme of things it's not that bad as it's home cut standing and fallen dead.

Latest posts

Back