• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Small cc stihl for atv

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ms200 are cool little units for sure. I just bought a 009 locall you with a parts saw so that should fit the bill for a good beater saw.

I guess I baby my 241 too much haha. And like you said. It's a lot more fun to add another saw :).

Ms200 are cool little units for sure. I just bought a 009 locall you with a parts saw so that should fit the bill for a good beater saw.

I guess I baby my 241 too much haha. And like you said. It's a lot more fun to add another saw :).
There you go.
I like to tinker, but I like to run them even more. Hence the reason I was letting the 192t go. It has sat in the basement in the same spot for a couple months. I have a hard time running them all let alone working on them. I find this is a good problem to have :lol:.
Glad you found something that will work for you, those are tough little saws, with very little needs normally :).

Latest posts

Back