Small stumpers?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, that is a belt driven chain saw powered stumper that really works, unlike my direct drive unit. 8 or so years ago, when I was considering buying one, I contacted Ed Hobbs, who then owned a couple....(Yes the LD inventor) He gave a glowing report. Now I see they have a trenching attachment...and the price is still reasonable. I may rethink buying one.

Ed said the AM is as fast as a 252 Vermeer in small, maybe 18 inch stumps. Consider that the set up and put away time is nill.

The baby Vermeer works great if the teeth are sharp. Had no choice one time did a 4ft stump of a storm damaged Mani. No way in but thru the patio doors! Did it in about 1.5 hours.
I was real tired next day but it worked.
Just double your per inch price!
John

new husky stumper

Anybody know anything about the new Husqvarna sg-13?
It looks puny, but brand new you can get one for about 3100.00 which is almost affordable with small monthly payments. Just wonderin.

Small machines

I have a carlton 2500 and a 20hp 740 wide 2 weel machine.I bought a Australian made steel copy of the alpine $7000 tried it once and it stays in the shed.Bigger the better unless you want to end up the size of the Incredible Hulk...

Latest posts

Back