Smash and grab

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TK

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have some unfortunate news involving stolen saws. A rock was thrown through my glass door and they stole 4 brand new saws right off the shelf. I have all product and serial numbers for everything but am in doubt they will be found.

The saws are:

450 18" bar
455 20" bar
576xp autotune 24" bar
390xp 28" bar

If anyone in the New England area comes across someone looking to sell a "new" or "like-new" saw for cheap money, I'd be more than interested in a serial number if it fits the model descriptions. I know the autotune and 390 are fairly rare models for this area so they'll stick out like a sore thumb. The other two, not so much. This occured Monday morning, 7/11/2011.

Any and all information in regards to these will be hugely appreciated. And I am scouring Craigslist, eBay, etc. etc. etc.

TK

I have some unfortunate news involving stolen saws. A rock was thrown through my glass door and they stole 4 brand new saws right off the shelf. I have all product and serial numbers for everything but am in doubt they will be found.

The saws are:

450 18" bar
455 20" bar
576xp autotune 24" bar
390xp 28" bar

If anyone in the New England area comes across someone looking to sell a "new" or "like-new" saw for cheap money, I'd be more than interested in a serial number if it fits the model descriptions. I know the autotune and 390 are fairly rare models for this area so they'll stick out like a sore thumb. The other two, not so much. This occured Monday morning, 7/11/2011.

Any and all information in regards to these will be hugely appreciated. And I am scouring Craigslist, eBay, etc. etc. etc.

TK
Hope you get the crooks! .....before someone else does! See how they like the 390 across the knees!

Back