• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Smurf new price

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it a chick thing to say that I would buy one of these for the color alone? lol nice saw.

You can't sell the smurf Isn't that color hard to find? I don't know a whole lot about Makita

Geez why do I want this saw so much? If I had the funds I'd buy it asap. Hurry up and sell it so I will stop looking at it!

So I searched Home Depot and theres a used 6421 for sale near me for $322. I'm gonna call tomorrow and see it they'll take $200, worth a try anyway. Something about the look/color and the availability of the big bore kit has me wanting one bad. Especially since the blue saws are pretty much gone now...

Thanks jmssaws for turning me onto the dol/maks!

So I searched Home Depot and theres a used 6421 for sale near me for $322. I'm gonna call tomorrow and see it they'll take $200, worth a try anyway. Something about the look/color and the availability of the big bore kit has me wanting one bad. Especially since the blue saws are pretty much gone now...

Thanks jmssaws for turning me onto the dol/maks!
The bb cylinder isn't much cheaper than oem.
I don't know if all of them are like this one but it ported well and was very good quality

Latest posts

Back