Snow

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngelofDarkness

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
In Western MI

Snow.jpg

snowporch.jpg

Snowtrench.jpg

Snow trench

AC.jpg

AC unit, currently not in use

logpile.jpg

Log pile

Our new house in Allegan closes later this month! Hopefully in a few months when we move back there, there will still be some of those snow falls left!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Awesome pics. Thanks :cheers:

Allegan, eh? Only about 2o min. from me!

I bet you got a good deal on it, real estate that way is dirt cheap.

We're pretty happy with it :D Considering we're currently living in just east of Seattle where the median home prices are 500K and "starter" homes are over 300K :dizzy: Since this will be our first home, it's much more realistic. Plus, we get to live closer to family and we're both midwesterners at heart.

Maybe one of these days after the move in we'll grab a beer :cheers:

Last edited:
We're pretty happy with it :D Considering we're currently living in just east of Seattle where the median home prices are 500K and "starter" homes are over 300K :dizzy: Since this will be our first home, it's much more realistic. Plus, we get to live closer to family and we're both midwesterners at heart.

Maybe one of these days after the move in we'll grab a beer :cheers:

Yeah I am down in Fennville sometimes cutting with my buddy, we could catch up sometime. Too much snow to cut now though!

It snowed here in maryland for about 3 hours today and accumulated to a dusting. Then the sun came out and now at 9:30pmish the only snow remaining is the snow that blew under something and didn't see the sun. Wife and kids wan't that kind of snow some kind of bad but I am happy with what i saw today.

the kids ride their snowmobiles over the tops of the barb wire fences with no danger of hitting anything.

there is a lot more up in the hills, and even more in the mountains.

I think we went right through your town when we were house hunting! Aren't you close to Plainwell? We stopped at that great Plainwell ice cream place while we were there :rock:

Otsego and Plainwell are sister cities on either side of US 131. Thats a good ice cream shop! Also just a stones throw from my moms.

You guys can have it over there. We only have 5" here with two more tomorrow. You should have a real nice mess next week when it gets near 40:dizzy:

Back