So nobody has one of these??????????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rayco splitter

Vary simular to the wolf, But not the same, maybe private labeled, dunno, Maybe thay (Borrowed) The Wolf design, E,J,

Rayco

There built right here in Ohio.The company builds all kinds of Forest mowers and stump grinders,chippers.

rayco splitter

Yea my boss has one! he lets any of his employees take it home whenever they want! And let me tell you it's a BAD DUDE. He picked it up at an auction somewhere for cheap. something like 3000 dollars or so. I googled it and saw somewhere that it was a "high production splitter". With a helper feeding the splitter it makes very quick work of the wood pile.... and more time for:givebeer: :cheers:

on the down side the only thing i didn't like was the 4 way is in the way sometimes. it goes up and down hydraulicly, but it does not move out of the way easily for the 2 way wedge to do it's work when it's needed. But overall, it's a really nice unit with a lot of nice features (log lift, log table, fast cycle time, 4 way wedge, honda engine and its made in USA!!!)

Rayco splitter

I've had my eye on one of the rayco splitters. I am going to buy one this spring. It has the same 22 gpm hydraulic pump and controls that timberwolf uses. If you are in the Ohio area; they have an open house on April 19 at the factory in Wooster. They do not make a table grate however that is probably the most basic part: easy to make one. cost = $5800 plus tax. includes the log lift. The salesman that I have spoken to Ron is very knowlegable and professional. I will certainly post reviews after I get it.

Back