so theres a homelite 750...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 750 in similar condition and the boot was bad. I wouldn't run it once before checking it out.

IMG_7443-L.jpg

IMG_7506-L.jpg

It must have been something in the air. I brought this one home today. Its been in the family since new. It has had a pretty sketchy past but I hope to fix it up. View attachment 320276

Everyman's firewood saw. To say that a particular saw is in the XL-12 class is a good endorsement indeed.

Nice saw sir! I always love it when someone on here gets a nice old saw that will preserve it the way it deserves. I concur with Anthony that it needs a big ole set o dawgz and about 60' bar.

What a wonderful find. I agree, doesn't look like there is much time on it at all. Nothing but love for the older Homelites!

Me and my buddy next door were checking it out today in my bench. Its a big saw! I gotta put my 360 next to it for comparison.
Its got an oddball bar on it, case to tip its 22", not 20 or 24. Its a sprocket tip, but not replaceable and its the bar that came with it. The chain is 3/8".

I thought you had posted about one of these.
To be honest I thought about selling it before I picked it up. would have been a big profit, but im gonna hold on to it too cool of a saw.

I don't have one, but I have ran Chris's a few times. I have been keeping my eyes open for one but for what they tend to bring sometimes I decided I don't want one that bad. Not to say I wouldn't give a good buck for one though.

It is a big saw but there not as heavy as they look.

Latest posts

Back