so when its 99 degrees out...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vasoline & Goldbond

Grease up a nice wad of Vasoline all around the junk and upper, inner thigh in the morning. No need to reapply throughout the day. Compliment it with some medicated goldbond creme after your shower at night.

Grease up a nice wad of Vasoline all around the junk and upper, inner thigh in the morning. No need to reapply throughout the day. Compliment it with some medicated goldbond creme after your shower at night.

Add a little sand to that Vasoline makes it go a long way!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHH.............Swamp Ass season is approaching fast!!!

Just a thought. I have no one to take mine away from me. I am too busy doing whatever the hell I want.:biggrinbounce2:

Ok, I hate to tell ya, but if it's that hot you have to work in it, you will get "swamp A$$", no matter how much powder you use. I stay as cool as possible with a safari style hat, the ones that made of a mesh are best and I highly recommend the new poly whatever they're made of shirts, the brand I use is "Under Armorur" but your local wal-mart has a cheaper off brand of the same stuff now'a days.

Ok, I hate to tell ya, but if it's that hot you have to work in it, you will get "swamp A$$", no matter how much powder you use. I stay as cool as possible with a safari style hat, the ones that made of a mesh are best and I highly recommend the new poly whatever they're made of shirts, the brand I use is "Under Armorur" but your local wal-mart has a cheaper off brand of the same stuff now'a days.

does this safari style hat work kinda sorta like a nut cup? I'm sure its a bit bigger for air flow and such but does it get in the way? If i wear one will it make me walk bull legged? And if i just wear it with my usual summer spandex climbing pants will I:jawdrop: look funny?

Never said the hat was in style! :deadhorse: In fact it stays at home unless it actually IS more than 95* out with about 80% humidity. But it doesn't't get in the way, and I think the mesh is like a light wire coated with brownish plastic, so it actually helps if a branch falls on your skull, which happens to me a lot because being the tallest one on the crew I always get stuck with the pole saw. But the point is, keeping the body cool makes less swamp ass and the funny lookin hat just can't be beat for shade and breathablity. Trust me I've tried everything. The shirt and underwear go UNDER your other clothes and are yes the do fit skin tight like spandex, in high humidity area's they wick sweat away faster and thus cause more cooling, less over all body temp and less swamp ass. I've been known to over heat my Mexicans wearing that get up, and it ain't eazy for a white boy to out work a mexican on a hot day. :dizzy: But hey, pour on the powder and deal with the mud it makes later, it's not my crack.

High 'n' dry and not too tight, bit 'o' zinc on da leg creases, light loose pants, if ya gets so funky your money gets skunky might wanna hang out with some monkeys.
I suppose a good talcing too would help.

*hangs head*

oi.

Latest posts

Back