solo 651

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dandolmar

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi I see you can put a winch on the Solo 651 can you do this with any other brand of saws? Thanks Dan.

Do a Google search on Lewis Winch, specifically model # 400MK2, works with most chainsaws. It's a drum style cable winch.

Hi I see you can put a winch on the Solo 651 can you do this with any other brand of saws? Thanks Dan.

This little winch works great on my 651 . Fast idle makes for a good recovery speed . Didn't plan on buying 1 but when it came up for $150NZ i did a quick google to see they were around $1000US , i thought i had better get that . Has come in very handy and a cool novelty for those that have not seen 1 .IMG_0231.JPG

Winch works great on my 651 . I wasn't planing on buying 1 but when it came up for $150NZ i couldn't resist . Its come in very handy for making easy work for shifting things .

IMG_0231.JPG

Back