• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Solo 665/7910 hybrid

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bryanr2

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I had someone on the line for one of these early June, but now I can't get a response. So Im putting it back on the market.

I just picked these up last Saturday with the family. Brought them home and put them up. They were sent to Randy in Feb as NOS saws. I bought the 7910 top ends and had them shipped there. Im selling for $1050 shipped. The only run time they have seen was Randy testing before pick up. I have yet to fuel them up or put bars on them. The saw will come with orig box, paperwork, and tool kit. You are getting a brand new, ported saw in perfect condition.

Send me a pm if interested.

071616 mastermind trip.jpg

the 550xpg there I had changed to all orange. All saws in the pic are NOS except for the 2171 that had 3 tanks ran thru it before I bought it last November.

OK FELLAS, THIS IS BACK ON. ONE OR BOTH ARE AVAIL.

only bar they have seen was test run before i picked them up. both are sitting empty ready to ship.

Latest posts

Back