Solo 681

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eric Copsey,Eric Copsey,Eric Copsey,Eric Copsey,Eric Copsey,Eric Copsey,Eric Copsey,Eric Copsey,Eric Copsey....hehehe.....Oh man, that saw is just gonna get badder and badder and badder......I like it I love it I want some more of it.....:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:::hmm3grin2orange:

Thanks Eric. That was one HELL of a job you did for me on that 2171!
I would suggest anyone luck enough to get a saw ported by this man do so. It is well worth the money. IMHO, is quite the bargain!!:chainsawguy:

have the chainsaw gods sent one of there own to walk among us?:bowdown: ..................... not............

Last edited:
I'm certain Timber wolf has his list of satisfied customers. I think the first really fast 681 I saw was one of his over at Spike60's GTG a couple of years back. It was a dealers saw I think and it was powerful, smooth, and fast. I was certain those 681's were the most amazing saws on the planet after that one...but learned it was a built saw. Still impressive. I haven't seen 'Chuckers new build on his 681...but sounds like its a new standard for 681's. SO....now we have two real good saw builders involved here! We all win! :rock:

I'm certain Timber wolf has his list of satisfied customers. I think the first really fast 681 I saw was one of his over at Spike60's GTG a couple of years back. It was a dealers saw I think and it was powerful, smooth, and fast. I was certain those 681's were the most amazing saws on the planet after that one...but learned it was a built saw. Still impressive. I haven't seen 'Chuckers new build on his 681...but sounds like its a new standard for 681's. SO....now we have two real good saw builders involved here! We all win! :rock:

Walt, if that first 681 you ran at Spikes was one of the guys from the Cutting Edge saw, then Ed was the one who built it.

Latest posts

Back