Solo 694 chain saw parts?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rancher2

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Needed air filter for my Solo 694 logged on to Solo USA to order parts wasn't having any luck so I called this AM and found out they are out of the chain saw parts business. I found a filter NOS on Ebay ordered it. Any one running Solo and what are you doing for parts?

Wow I guess I know why Solo is not selling chain saws or parts looks like no one has them. I guess I will run the 694 until something bad happens and just junk the saw. I have had the saw eight years and it has been a good 90 cc saw.

I'm pretty sure the Solo 694 is the same saw as the Dolmar 9010. For parts availability, I would check into Dolmar, who is now owned by Makita.

I have several Homelite Super 1050's and don't worry about running out of parts. I'm sure there are still plenty out there. Like sirbuildalot said, find out what it cross references to, should be good for a while.

I'm pretty sure the Solo 694 is the same saw as the Dolmar 9010. For parts availability, I would check into Dolmar, who is now owned by Makita.[/QUOTE
You are right the Dolmar 9010 is the same saw as the Solo 694 they even use the same part numbers on the parts break down when I called a Makita dealer looking for the air filter he said the number was obsolete.

Back