Some of the Interesting places I get to work

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yellowdog

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
This ranch is listed as a "ghost town" in Texas. I get to work on a number of these interesting places. Quite beautiful but wish I didn't have to work on cleaning up dead live oaks. The house in the picture "was" surrounded with huge, 100+ y.o. live oaks. Found lots of neat stuff inside the stump holes. Lots of farm parts, animal bones, horseshoes, etc.

Those are awesome pics. If you don't mind, I used the first one as a background for my laptop. Great job!

YD,
You should list photography in the list of services on your website. That is nice work!

rb_in_va said:
YD,
You should list photography in the list of services on your website. That is nice work!

Thanks! I never thought about that. I also have some "pretty" pictures on my website but none as cool as the Grapetown pictures. That place was just so interesting and dates to the 1880's, I believe.

I just wish I had more energy to go back to the truck for the camera! I don't like carrying it around because I already busted the LCD once. I think I am miss a lot of good picture opportunities..

Latest posts

Back