some people will buy anything.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good lord, those are trashed, wearing those gaurantees you'll smell like someone else's balls and be covered with 10 foot pole marks because that's the only thing people will touch you with

If you wore them you would look like a veteran ................................................ of hitting your leg with a chainsaw, LOL.

There is still a few minutes left, get em in Britain.

Sam

Why not just start selling your old underwear and wore out long underwear............... why even clean it before you sell it too.

I have some used toilet paper, I could sell.

And just used a paper towel a few minutes ago that I threw in the trash can, I think I'll photo it and put it on Ebay.

Just trying to make money,

Sam

I personally would have pitched them a while ago. I don't think he is an idiot for trying to sell them, I think if anybody buys them they are the idiot.:laugh:

LOL, if you buy those you're going to look like you got gang raped by hobos and then drug through the streets by a wild bull

I'd buy them. I see the value. He should sell them as "naturally vented chainsaw pants." I know the pants I have are hotter than Hell.

If this guy sells them for enough to cover his listing fees then he is a genius. I have lots of junk stuff, but no one seems to want any of it.

Stihl chainsaw trousers

SIZE L 36"-40"

very well used and a few rips

a little bit of the protective matterial has been ripped but they will still save your leg
WTF guy must be plain stupid or looking for a lawsuit,talk about leaving yourself open

If this guy sells them for enough to cover his listing fees then he is a genius. I have lots of junk stuff, but no one seems to want any of it.

Really? I have shown an exuberant amount of interest in those PM610 type saws that you have, and for some reason, you don't want to get rid of that "junk" as you call them... :greenchainsaw:

I wonder if those chaps saved him from that pit bull attack. BOTH legs shredded! Probably some minor stains on the inside: blood, urine, and crap! Just when you think you've seen it all.

Really? I have shown an exuberant amount of interest in those PM610 type saws that you have, and for some reason, you don't want to get rid of that "junk" as you call them... :greenchainsaw:

I appreciate your "Exuberant amount of interest" in my "junk", but I have never received a PM from you actually offering to pay for any of my items. I am not operating a charity, if you want an item you should check to see if it is sale and then make an offer commensurate with its worth. As the old adage states, put your money where your mouth is.

Last edited:
Back