Somthing you just have to see

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now thats a bar, and here I thought my 47" made my 880 look like a real saw..... I think you win, as far as the helper handle goes I've never had the need to use one but I might be crazzy enough to hold it for a cut or 2. I mean they did it back in the day right, but then again those old Mall's, Macs and other big 2 man saws wernt pushing the RPM or HP of a muffler modded 88 either

My boy LP has 3120 with a 72" for it and we put a Granburg helper handle on it. I help him tote it to whatever he's gonna cut and help him get er lined up and let him have at it. Works real good, carrying it alone is rough on the mounts.

My boy LP has 3120 with a 72" for it and we put a Granburg helper handle on it. I help him tote it to whatever he's gonna cut and help him get er lined up and let him have at it. Works real good, carrying it alone is rough on the mounts.

Yeah, I would only need the handle for carry'n it, start'n the cut, and finishing the cut so it don't go in the dirt. Thats not that much lol!

Latest posts

Back