Sorry, can?t report

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whitespider
Sorry, can’t report

I know I said I was gonna install my furnace build this weekend… but weather didn’t cooperate. It’s been cold and windy, even talking single digit lows tonight. The old furnace has been there for 18 years so I’m planning on replacing all the flue pipe and the ducting will require some re-working, which means we would be without heat for most of a day, and I’m not willing to do that when it’s this chilly (well it wouldn’t bother me, but the family is another story). Besides, I really want to put a coat of stove paint on it first and it’s just been to cold out in the shop. The forecast says low 60’s on Tuesday, so I’m gonna paint it then and install next weekend, when temps are supposed to be in the 40’s-50’s.

So, y’all are just gonna haf’ta wait to find out how well it works.

226246d1330304368-xaft1-jpg

Bushmans

Bushmans

Smoke Dragon Herder
I know I said I was gonna install my furnace build this weekend… but weather didn’t cooperate. It’s been cold and windy, even talking single digit lows tonight. The old furnace has been there for 18 years so I’m planning on replacing all the flue pipe and the ducting will require some re-working, which means we would be without heat for most of a day, and I’m not willing to do that when it’s this chilly (well it wouldn’t bother me, but the family is another story). Besides, I really want to put a coat of stove paint on it first and it’s just been to cold out in the shop. The forecast says low 60’s on Tuesday, so I’m gonna paint it then and install next weekend, when temps are supposed to be in the 40’s-50’s.

So, y’all are just gonna haf’ta wait to find out how well it works.

226246d1330304368-xaft1-jpg
Well it looks good!
The idea of taking a regular wood stove and adapting it to run through the duct work of the house is awesome. Most would just buy a regular wood furnace. Kudos!