sp125 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oregon_Native

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
i went to saw shop to get a carb and came home with a parts saw (pic's below)

i also got a rolomatic tipped 24" bar. now all i need is chain and some time to tune.

PM me if you need any specific parts. :rolleyes:

cbfarmall said:
Probably my imagination, but old Macs seem to be about the most beat-up looking saws I ever see. I'd love to get my hands on a SP125 to complement my 2100 Homey.

Chris B.
Awe they are tough old birds,Take licking,keep on ticking. :)

Thats because they were rugged and solidly built. they look like crap, but run like new.

i allways thought even an abused torn up SP125 was a good looking saw.. only thing ugly about them is the words the other saws say out of the mufflers.. those RPMs are actually well hidden cuss words! low rpm grunt of that mac just bellowing HERES HOW ITS DONE!

Oregon_Native said:
i went to saw shop to get a carb and came home with a parts saw (pic's below)

i also got a rolomatic tipped 24" bar. now all i need is chain and some time to tune.

PM me if you need any specific parts. :rolleyes:

Well I am confused. Are you trying to sell a 125 ? If so I guess it would be best in the "used equipment forum" If you are seriously interested in selling a 125 and the bar then email or PM me.

Bill

Would be interested in a few bits and pieces like a clutch cover, coil and rear cushion mount along with the mesh saw dust guard which is plastic.

Mc Bob.

Latest posts

Back